Coronavirus Preventive Measures at GLORIA MANOR
GLORIA MANOR pays close attention to the Coronavirus epidemic and its latest updates. It’s always our top priority to protect the health of our customers and staff. During the epidemic, We will take the following actions to fulfill the preventive measures against Coronavirus.
1. All guests are required to check the temperature before entering the hotel.
2. Anyone passing through staff entrances must have their temperature measured and recorded, and use the alcohol spray to sanitize hands each time.
3. All staff must wear face masks.
4. Multiple automatic alcohol sanitizers are provided at the entrance of the hotel,restaurant and public area for our guests.
5. Public area floors and facilities are actively sterilized.
6. UV-C Germicidal Lamp is used to sterilize all areas of the hotel.
7. Guest rooms are equipped with the external window for air circulation.
For your family members’ and your own health, please follow the Coronavirus preventive measures. We are extremely grateful for your cooperation and support. Let’s all work together to help fight the Coronavirus epidemic.
We provide guests with various accommodation and dining promotions allowing guests to enjoy the ultimate luxury experience.