GLORIA HOTEL GROUP’s Policies & Countermeasures Against the Latest Pandemic
The safety and comfort of our guests and staff are our top priority.
To confine the spread of COVID-19 in Taiwan, Taiwan Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has announced that effective from March 19th, all non-citizens, with exception of ARC holders and diplomatic, government personnel, are restricted from entering Taiwan. Each traveler is required to undergo a 14-day period of quarantine at home. Anyone who entered from Europe, Egypt, Turkey, and Dubai (transits in these regions included) during March 5th to March 14th are subject to retrospective testing for COVID-19 and must perform the quarantine at home. Therefore, we strongly suggest that you cancel or alter your travel plan.
In addition, to safeguard everyone’s health, we encourage you to comply with these self-health management measures announced by Taiwan CDC:
※ The above-mentioned "Europe" refers to the following countries / regions:
France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Greece, Malta, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, United Kingdom, Ireland.
(Europe + Egypt, Turkey, Dubai, a total of 30 countries)
1. Please keep your hands clean. You should wash your hands with soap or alcohol-based hand sanitizers frequently. In addition, please refrain from touching your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands. If your hands touch any secretions from your respiratory tract, please wash your hands with soap and water thoroughly.
2. During the 14-day self-health management, please record your temperature twice a day (morning and evening) and daily activities correctly in a table.
3. During the period, if you have no symptoms, please still avoid going to public places. When you go outside, please ensure that you wear a surgical mask as required.
4. If you have any symptoms, such as fever or other respiratory symptoms, please make sure to wear a surgical mask and notify the local health authority to help you seek medical attention. When you seek medical attention, please show this notice to your physician, and inform the physician of your contact history, travel history, residence history, occupational exposure, and whether anyone else has similar symptoms.
5. During illness, please rest in quarantine, wear a surgical mask and avoid going outside. If your mask is contaminated by secretions of nose or mouth, please fold it and throw it into the trash immediately.
6. During illness, please wear a surgical mask and keep at least 1 meter away from others while talking to them.
For more details or the most updated information, please visit: www.cdc.gov.tw. Also, do not hesitate to contact us should you have any question or require any assistance.
We truly appreciate your cooperation and understanding.